listing your home?
What You Get With Holly
Maximum ExposureHolly is a Member of the Parry Sound & Muskoka Lakeland Real Estate Boards, and has a long-time affiliation with the Toronto & Barrie Real Estate board, which allows her to list your home in a wide range of municipalities!
Largest Real Estate Market ShareHolly is a part of Remax Parry Sound Muskoka Realty, which enjoys a 40% market share in sales in our area. On top of that, Remax is the largest brokerage in Canada.
Marketing and AdvertisingHolly advertises her listings with The Barrie Simcoe Real Estate Advertiser, The Toronto Real Estate Advertiser (Commuter North Edition), Homes and Lands Magazine, The Parry Sound Beacon Stat & Sideroads Magazine, Metroland North Media Advertising Parry Sound and Muskoka, as well as right here on her website
A full service home office also allows Holly to serve you quickly
and efficiently when it matters most.
Let Holly help you
“turn your real estate dreams to realty*”.
have any questions?
frequently asked questions
What are the steps I should take to prepare for a home sale?
- Have a realtor in to give you an opinion of value. They will share their marketing plan with you. They will also make suggestions of what can be done to make your home more saleable.
What information should I disclose to potential buyers of my home?
- You should disclose any deficiencies with the property that you are aware of. It is also recommended that buyers obtain an independent home inspection of the property.
When is the best time to sell my home?
- Early spring is typically a good time to sell. Fall is also an active market as most buyers would like to be settled before winter.
How is the current real estate market?
- Please Contact Holly for the current market activity.
How is my home’s worth determined?
- Please Contact Holly and she will provide you with a current market evaluation based in recent market activity.
Will pricing my home higher to leave room for negotiation help?
- The correct price is extremely important when selling a property. There is no need to build in a high price to leave room for negotiation. A small amount of wiggle room is sufficient. If the property is priced right, the value will be apparent to a buyer. The seller will often get close to asking price or full price.