looking for property?
What You Get With Holly
Maximum ExposureHolly is a Member of the Parry Sound & Muskoka Lakeland Real Estate Boards, and has a long-time affiliation with the Toronto & Barrie Real Estate board, which allows her to find you the perfect home just about anywhere!
Assistance from start to finish
Holly will assist with everything from offer negotiations right through to handling finer details during the conditional period, and will be with you every step of the way to set your mind at ease.
have any questions?
frequently asked questions
Should I speak with a bank or financial advisor before I look for a home?
- It is always best to make an appointment with your bank or a mortgage broker to obtain a pre approval. This way I can find the best possible property for you in your price range. I can also recommend mortgage professionals to assist you with your pre approval.
I own my current home. Should I sell it before I buy a new one?
- It is best to sell first as you will then be in a better position to buy. It is also important to obtain an opinion of value on your home first so that you know what fyour home is realistically worth. Then speak to your bank to make sure you are qualified to make the move.
Why do I need a realtor to help me buy a home?
- A realtor can provide you with market comparables for the property you are interested in buying, advise you of the value of the property and guide you through the whole process. They will work for you, protect your interests and negotiate the offer on your behalf.
Will Holly be able to help me with making an offer?
- I can provide you with comparables to make the best decision, work for you and protect your interests.
At what point along the process can I cancel if I change my mind?
- Making an offer is to be done in good faith. It is a serious, legal and binding agreement. Offers are often made conditional upon financing, insurance and a home inspection for a certain period of time. If the buyer does not satisfy these conditions during the conditional period, the offer is null and void. These conditions are not meant to be used as excuses. They are there for the buyer’s protection and allow the buyer to do their due diligence.
What costs are necessary for me to pay when buying a home?
- Lawyer fees, land transfer tax.